Дмитрий Владимирович Быков
Department of Theoretical Physics
Steklov Mathematical Institute of Russ.Acad.Sci.
Scientific interests: Quantum field theory, AdS/CFT correspondence, string theory, mathematical physics
See my papers in arXiv or Spires
- Geometry and Strings [Schloss Ringberg, Germany, July 2018] pdf
- 11-th Nordic String Theory Meeting [Hannover, Germany, February 2017] pdf
- Quarks 2016 [Pushkin, Russia, May 2016] pdf
- Supersymmetries and Quantum Symmetries [Dubna, Russia, August 2015] pdf
- Max-Planck-Institut fuer Gravitationsphysik (AEI) seminar [Potsdam, Germany, September 2014] pdf
- 8-th Mathematical Physics Meeting [Belgrade, Serbia, August 2014] pdf
- Supersymmetries and Quantum Symmetries [Dubna, Russia, August 2013] pdf
- Mathematical physics and its applications [Samara, Russia, August 2012] pdf
- Integrability in gauge and string theory [Zurich, Switzerland, August 2012] pdf
- Quarks 2012 [Yaroslavl, Russia, June 2012] pdf
- Integrability in gauge and string theory [Stockholm, Sweden, June 2010] pdf
- Gauge fields. Yesterday, today, tomorrow. [Moscow, Russia, January 2010] pdf
- Mathematica Summer School [Porto, Portugal, June 2009] pdf
- 16-th Irish QFT meeting [Dublin, Ireland, May 2009] pdf
- 4-th EU RTN meeting [Varna, Bulgaria, September 2008] pdf
- 15-th Irish QFT meeting [Maynooth, Ireland, May 2008] pdf
- Humboldt university QFT seminar [Berlin, Germany, April 2007] pdf
- "Integrable properties of sigma-models with non-symmetric target spaces"
[Les Houches Summer School, 30.06.2016] youtube
- "Elements of supersymmetry"
[Irkutsk State University, 03.2015] in Russian, youtube [1 2 3 4]
- "The Higgs mechanism and grand unified theories"
[Irkutsk State University, 06.03.2014] in Russian, youtube
- "Quantum field theory and elementary particle physics"
[Steklov Institute Colloquium, 05.09.2013] in Russian, youtube
E-mail: bykov AT mi.ras.ru