|WAVE OPERATORS IN MODELS OF QFT
- Definition of an non-unitary dressing operator has been proposed and an existence of renormalized
wave operators in models of QFT is given.
- Equivalence of this renormalized wave operator and the Faddeev renormalized wave operators for the Lee model is given.
|EXACT S-MATRIX FOR SIN-GORDON
- The exact S-matrix for massive particles in the Sin-Gordon model has been constructed.
|BACKGROUND FORMULATION FOR S-MATRIX
- Generating functional of the elements of the S matrix has been proposed. It has been shown that
in the formalism gauge dependent counter
terms do not arise at all.
|1/N EXPANSION AND RENORMALIZABILITY
- Quantum field theory theory for the essentially nonlinear chiral field,
non-renormalizable in three dimensional space time in the usual perturbation expansion, is constructed within 1/N expansion.
- A modified soft mass renormalization scheme for 1/N expansion of
the three dimensional O(N)-invariant chiral field in the high- and
low-temperature phases, as well as at the critical point, is constructed.
- Generalized quantum chirality identities for composite operators are derived.
- The universal critical behaviour of the N-component chiral field in three dimensions (the Kadanoff conjecture, 1966) is proved.
|LOOP APPROACH TO GAUGE THEORIES
- An equivalence of a gauge theory to the chiral theory on the path is show.
- The renormalization of fields on a contour (Wilson loops) is proved.
- A representation for parallel transport along a closed contour
in a principal fiber bundle with connection in the form of an ordered integral over
a surface spanned by this contour (non-abelian version of the stokes formula) is proposed
|N=4, D=4 SUPERGAUGE THEORY
- The theorem about reconstruction of a superconnection in the N = 3 superspace
formulation of the N = 4 SYM theory in terms of on-shell physical fields in Minkowski
space is proved.
- A new supersymmetric gauge-invariant model is proposed and it is shown that the hidden-symmetry
algebra for this model is the Kac-Moody algebra without a center.
|KALUZA–KLEIN THEORIES AND EXTRA-TIME-LIKES DIMENSIONS
- Topological criteria for a compact manifold in higher-dimensional
Kaluza–Klein theories with extra compactified time-like variables which
prevent the appearance of massless ghosts in an effective
four-dimensional theory are found.
|(SUPER) STRING FIELD THEORY.
- An exact analytic solutions in the modified cubic fermionic string field
theory with the GSO(-) sector is constructed. This solution is interpreted as the string tachyon field
solution since it contains the GSO(-) tachyon local field and
reproduces the correct value for the nonBPS D-brane tension.
|HIGH ENERGY SCATTERING IN QCD HIGH ENERGY SCATTERING IN QCD
- The Regge regime of QCD as a special regime of lattice gauge theory
on an asymmetric lattice has been studied. Dynamics in this regime is described
by an effective two-dimensional model.
|PLANCKIAN ENERGY SCATTERING
- Collisions of ultrarelativistic particles are considered as collisions of plane gravitational waves and
producing in collisions of two plane gravitational waves a space-time region which is locally
isometric to an interior of black hole solution is interpreted as a black form formation.
- Black hole production in the collision of ultra-relativistic particles in the brane-world approach
has been considered and the geometrical crossection of the black hole production is presented.
|LARGE N MATRIX MODELS
- On stable sector in supermembrane matrix model is constructed
|Q-DEFORMATIONS AND NON-COMMUTATIVE FIELD THEORIES
- The master fields for the large N limit of matrix models and gauge theory are
constructed. The master fields satisfy to standard equations of relativistic field
theory but fields are quantized according to a new rule. To define the master
field we use the Yang–Feldman equation with a free field quantized in the Boltzmannian
|D-BRANES AND P-BRANES
- An algebraic method for a general construction of intersecting p-brane
solutions in diverse space-time dimensions is developed.
- Non-extremal intersecting p-brane solutions of gravity coupled with several antisymmetric
fields and dilatons in various space-time dimensions are constructed.
|STRINGY MODEL OF COSMOLOGICAL DARK ENERGY
- SFT inspired model of the cosmological dark energy has been proposed.
A characteristic feature of the model is a possibility to cross the w=–1 barrier.